- Display a food/drink menu in any mobile device with a variant screen size. E.g. tablets, smartphones.
- Mobile application should be independent of platforms (iOS/Android); check if Multi-Language can be featured.that is separate addons module and payable
- The food/drink menu can contain picture (and video).
- Admin panel for restaurant administrator, where admin can perform create, read, update and delete operation on the menu.
- Restaurant admin will be able to create a new user and able to assign roles such as waiter and admin.
- Customer can order one or more food/drink items.
- Send ‘order acceptance’ notification to the customer after a waiter accepts the order.
- In case of N number of the waiter is listening for orders from the customer, if a waiter W1 accept the order O1, the other waiter W2 should not have any access or control over
- The waiter can add/update/delete the orders manually in the system‐generated orders.
- Menu Option: Each food item may have an option such as spicy level/lemon/sauce and a comment box for giving additional comments. The waiter for all the manual entries can edit the customer screen later.
- Customers can cancel or edit the order before submitting the order to the queue.
- The table will show ‘Booked’ until the Bill is paid by the customer.
- Once the order is finalized by the customer and set to the queue the kitchen staff/cook/chef can see that and send an acknowledgment of order receiving there.
- Other than a regular inventory the system will maintain ingredients inventory so that when the order is processing in the kitchen, the admin will know how much of each ingredient has been consumed and it will send an alert of shortage ingredients.
- Customer can pay via cash/card.
Restaurant – Restaurant Management System
$16.00 / month and a $52.26 sign-up fee
An all-in-one Restaurant Management Solution with Restaurant POS, online ordering, cloud kitchen, restaurant website with table booking, a fully fledged accounting system, human resource management and more. This system is developed to automate day to day activities of a restaurant. It has many additional extras that can be added to give an even more complete experience.
Get this system now as a fully functional solution where all technicalities are handled on your behalf. Concentrate your efforts on growing your business.
|Restaurant – Restaurant Management System - On Cloud1||20 GB SSD Storage 1GB RAM 1CPU vCore Unlimited Traffic 25 Email Account Free SSL Certificate R199 ($16)/Month R650 ($50) Setup Fee||Restaurant – Restaurant Management System||ZAR849.00|
|Restaurant – Restaurant Management System - On Cloud2||40 GB SSD Storage 2GB RAM 1CPU vCore Unlimited Traffic 100 Email Account Free SSL Certificate $22 R299/Month R650 ($50) Setup Fee||Restaurant – Restaurant Management System||ZAR949.00|
|Restaurant – Restaurant Management System - On Cloud3||100 GB SSD Storage 2GB RAM 2CPU vCore Unlimited Traffic Unlimited Email Account Free SSL Certificate $32 R499/Month R650 ($50) Setup Fee||Restaurant – Restaurant Management System||ZAR1249.00|
|Restaurant – Restaurant Management System - On Cloud4||200 GB SSD Storage 4GB RAM 4CPU vCore Unlimited Traffic Unlimited Email Account Free SSL Certificate $42 R699/Month R650 ($50) Setup Fee||Restaurant – Restaurant Management System||ZAR1449.00|
This product is offered as a cloud hosted solution.
About our cloud servers
We offer high-performance Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting for websites Globally with our hosting locations in South Africa, Germany, LA, Chicago and UK . We have ensured that servers are optimised for the highest speeds, reliability and availability. Our Virtuozzo7 powered virtualisation software supports all mainstream Linux distributions, such as Fedora, CentOS and Ubuntu.
We offer nine tailored VPS plans to suit our various clients’ specific needs. These plans are designed to suit any type and size of business, with affordable monthly payment options.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't decide on which size to choose
If you are a small startup or company and just starting out it is best to start with the first package i.e. cloud 1, either way it really does not matter as upgrading and downgrading is very easy.
Do you keep a backup of my servers?
At reasonable rates, we offer you full flexibility of your backups. Order a backup plan add-on at our VPS checkout. These are snapshots that allow you to roll back your virtual server to a previous state.
What is vCPU
A vCPU is a Virtual Processing Unit. One or more vCPUs are assigned to a Virtual Machine (VM). Each vCPU is seen as a single physical CPU core by your servers operating system. Larger packages include more vCPU’s.
What's more important CPU or RAM
The CPU is very often not a limiting factor. In the majority of the use cases the most important factor is how much RAM (memory) is needed. Modern PHP/MySQL scripts often use a lot of RAM, so RAM is very important when deciding on the package you buy.
How do i downgrade or upgrade my account
Easily login to your customer section, choose the product and click up- or downgrade. Upgrades will be processed immediately, downgrades at the end of the month.